- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
davidcibert collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- frequence, date of visits
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DAVIDCIBERT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register or place an order for any of our products or services, online or in real life.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view DAVIDCIBERT.com via your browser’s cookies.
DAVIDCIBERT will not receive data indirectly from EXTERNAL sources.
How will we use your data?
DAVIDCIBERT collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on PRODUCTION, PROJETCS and services we think you might like.
- adapt the content of the website by your generic preferences
DAVIDCIBERT will never share your data with any external companies.
How do we store your data?
DAVIDCIBERT securely stores your data with full support of apple.
all security cautions are managed by apple services & technologies.
DAVIDCIBERT will keep your data for a maximum of 10 YEARS. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by overwriting numeric archive and copies. No hard copy will be stored.
DAVIDCIBERT would like to send you information about production, projetcs and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop davidcibert from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email.
What are your data protection rights?
DAVIDCIBERT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request DAVIDCIBERT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service depending on how the content is important.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DAVIDCIBERT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DAVIDCIBERT to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that DAVIDCIBERT erase your personal data, under certain legals conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DAVIDCIBERT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain legals conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DAVIDCIBERT processing of your personal data, under certain legals conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DAVIDCIBERT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain legals conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +33 1 73 75 69 01
Or write to us: info [at] davidcibert [.] com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – DAVIDCIBERT uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences or views. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – DAVIDCIBERT uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: INFO [AT] DAVIDCIBERT [.] COM
Call us: +33 1 73 75 69 01
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.